Ideal for use under cardio and strength training equipment such as treadmills and weight racks where the equipment's feet can damage your floors. Also ideal for weight training and can withstand periodic weight drops of up to 50 lbs.
Product Dimensions (inch): 48 x 72 x 0.31
- Protection: Fit Floor's 8mm vulcanized recycled rubber construction has been engineered to provide shock absorption, extreme durability and optimal cushioning to protect not only your floors, but your joints as well.
- Anti-Microbial: High density NWR vulcanized construction creates a non-porous, anti-microbial product that won’t absorb sweat after a heavy workout. Fit Floor's anti-microbial protection will prevent nasty odors and defend against the build-up of bacteria.
- Built To Last: NWR vulcanized technology bonds recycled rubber crumb together at high heat and pressure, creating an extra tough and durable flooring product. Fit Floor won't puncture or rip no matter what you throw at it. Used in commercial gyms and ice rinks across North America, Fit Floor's no wear, no tear performance has been proven to last for years in the commercial facilities that have installed it.
- Low Rubber Odor: Fit Floor has been specially formulated to significantly reduce the natural rubber scent inherent with all rubber flooring.
- Precision Manufactured: Each mat and tile is uniform in surface texture, thickness and squareness so you can say goodbye to uneven surfaces and edges. Fit Floor delivers a professional appearance while helping to prevent tripping and stumbling.
- Easy Cleaning: Liquids simply remain on Fit Floor's non-porous surface to be wiped off with a damp mop. No special treating or sealing is required.
- 100% Recycled Sustainability: Fit Floor is as kind to the environment as it is to your floors and joints. Fit Floor is manufactured by North West Rubber, a Canadian company that has transformed rubber crumb from millions of end-of-life tires into specialty, high performance rubber products.