Each 2' x 2' tile includes two removable borders allowing you to create as many center, border and corner tiles as needed to finish your space. Whether you're looking for a wall-to-wall installation or just a small area under a single piece of equipment, these heavy duty interlocking rubber tiles are fast and easy to install and can just as easily be removed and stacked in a closet if needed. Ideal for high impact workouts incorporating plyometrics, Cross Fit and moderate to heavy weight-lifting where additional shock absorption is needed. Fit Floor PRO can handle periodic weight drops up to 75 lbs.
Product Dimensions (inch): 24 x 24 x 0.39
- Protection: Fit Floor PRO's 10mm vulcanized recycled rubber construction has been engineered to provide added shock absorption, extreme durability and optimal cushioning to protect not only your floors, but your joints as well.
- Anti-Microbial: High density NWR vulcanized construction creates a non-porous, anti-microbial product that won’t absorb sweat after a heavy workout. Fit Floor's anti-microbial protection will prevent nasty odors and defend against the build-up of bacteria.
- Built To Last: NWR vulcanized technology bonds recycled rubber crumb together at high heat and pressure, creating an extra tough and durable flooring product. Fit Floor won't puncture or rip no matter what you throw at it. Used in commercial gyms and ice rinks across North America, Fit Floor's no wear, no tear performance has been proven to last for years in the commercial facilities that have installed it.
- Low Rubber Odor: Fit Floor has been specially formulated to significantly reduce the natural rubber scent inherent with all rubber flooring.
- Precision Cut & Manufactured: Precision cut with NWR's proprietary ultra-sonic cutting technology, each Fit Floor PRO mat and tile is uniform in surface texture, thickness and squareness so you can say goodbye to uneven surfaces and tile separation. Fit Floor PRO’s virtually seamless fit delivers a professional appearance while helping to prevent tripping and stumbling.
- Easy Cleaning: Liquids simply remain on Fit Floor's non-porous surface to be wiped off with a damp mop. No special treating or sealing is required.
- 100% Recycled Sustainability: Fit Floor is as kind to the environment as it is to your floors and joints. Fit Floor is manufactured by North West Rubber, a Canadian company that has transformed rubber crumb from millions of end-of-life tires into specialty, high performance rubber products.